10 Weight Gain Tips To Add Mass To Your Body
basic principle of weight gain is simple: if you want to gain
weight, you need to take extra calories to your body.
Here are some weight gain tips for skinny people.
- Eat frequently! – Try to have 3 big meals and 2-3
snacks every day.
- Add healthy unsaturated fats such as olive and canola oil,
nuts, seeds, peanut butter, avocados.
- Eat bigger meals.
- Look for diet foods with high proteins and calories such as fish,
meat, veggies, eggs, milk,
protein supplements, fruits, bananas etc.
- You can gain weight from beverages as well. If it’s possible,
drink shakes, milk, juice, etc. instead of water, coffee, tea,
and diet sodas.
- Resistance training is important -- You can convert extra calories into muscle
with weight training. There are free weight exercises to build
muscle mass such as squats, dead lifts, bench presses, barbell rows, pull ups
and bar dips.
- Try to increase your protein intake. In order to build new muscle,
your body needs a lot of protein. But since most of the calories for
weight gain come from carbohydrates and fats, do not replace
them with protein.
- Genetic factor can be the reason for underweight problems. But
good weight gain program can help you overcome your
genetically predetermined weight.
Supplement is also helpful at gaining weight for you.
- Consume foods with high calories.
- Consistency - It would take some time, usually a few months,
for you to see some weight gain. Many people get frustrated and
quit when they fail to see dramatic improvement. You need to
focus on your weight gain plan. No weight gain program can work
wonder for you if you don’t commit to it.
Apply these weight gain tips in
your daily activities. After a few months of hard work and dedication,
you’ll see some result. But if you follow weight gain program
intensively, you can gain 1-2 pounds per week.